“We were a little sceptical at first as to how social could locate a suitable audience which could be translated into business opportunity, so we let Bc run with a small budget to trial this out. But very quickly we could see that the numbers added up… we couldn’t argue with the facts which clearly showed that we had multiplied our reach AND increased our brand awareness multi-fold without leaving our desks!
The effort by Bc helped to prove how powerful social marketing can be and perhaps a little addictive as well… our aim now is to ensure that it forms part of all our future marketing efforts with a view to seeing our social reach increase multifold again!”
Manish Goklaney, Managing Director, SMS Managed Services
Value for money was an important consideration so the strategy also highlighted content that could be repurposed, as well as the social channels that would suit their market and deliver the greatest returns against limited budgets (in this case Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn).
- Whitepaper campaign delivering relevant content to a defined audience using targeted social media distribution
- 25% increase in website visits in the first month alone
- 10 web mentions in the first month, from a starting base of zero
- Whitepaper campaign distribution reach of 1,500 contacts from an eDM database of only 250
- Campaign ultimately generated 17,000 impressions, and one enterprise client, delivering an 11:1 immediate return on investment
With a growing following on Twitter and LinkedIn, and regular, relevant and valuable content (including blogs, whitepapers and articles) being circulated across the web, SMS Managed Services (previously Indicium) are succeeding in positioning themselves as credible, real and an expert to potential and existing clients alike.