Finding the right partner
With a small inhouse team and limited experience of inbound marketing, KYOCERA began a market scan to shortlist strategic agency partners to help them navigate the new landscape.
The partner needed to have:
- B2b technology marketing expertise
- A proven ability in working with the Hubspot marketing automation tool that was to be implemented
- A demonstrated ability to plan, produce and distribute high-quality content that would cut through the noise and generate commercial results.
A list of four potential agencies became one throughout the pitching process, thus KYOCERA and Brand chemistry joined forces to deliver on the KYOCERA vision.
KYOCERA’s ANZ marketing team also liked the idea of having greater data visibility for making decisions on which channels, messages and formats to invest in further.
Inbound marketing strategy
In pipeline revenue
Bc kicked off the strategy development process with a deep dive into KYOCERA’s target audiences, developing buyer personas and identifying opportunities for maximum traction with unique, well-researched, yet approachable content.
The comprehensive strategy covered how we would:
- Help KYOCERA understand the needs and behaviours of their target persona segments
- Create relevant, compelling content and distribute it in the most appropriate channels
- Repurpose outdated content to supplement the new for faster results
- Optimise the website for lead conversion
- Build nurture strategies to guide buyers through the buying process with relevant and compelling content
- Support KYOCERA trade events with pre-work, segmentation and nurture efforts
- Create a prospect fit matrix to assist with sales and marketing alignment, as well as do lead scoring and opportunity prioritisation
- Assist with and test the integration of KYOCERA’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM and HubSpot
Bc also facilitated the onboarding and set-up of Hubspot as their chosen marketing automation platform, for effective distribution, analytics and automation.
- Tap into the strategic expertise needed to successfully break into online marketing – and, most importantly, measure its success in relation to revenue
- Derive data-backed clarity on what channels and marketing activities are cost-effective, while optimising existing campaigns for maximum performance
- Track marketing KPIs, and improve proactivity and response time with lead generation tactics
- Attribute $AU1.1M in pipeline revenue and $AU577K in sales through marketing over a period of 8 months, from October 2017 to June 2018.
“Brand chemistry don’t just execute - they think about how it impacts our business targets, and advise us accordingly. They keep us informed and are very transparent in their dealing with us. I always feel like we have total clarity, and they manage our projects very efficiently. This is why they’ve become an integral part of the business, and are effectively an extension of our team.”
Your details will never be shared.