Got 15 minutes? Want to increase traffic to your website? (Duh, yeah!)
Check out these quick, easy and effective tips on how to increase your website traffic fast:
1. Link your email signature to your website. Bosh! More hits, just like that!
3. Use social media to engage your visitors. Provide a direct link on your homepage to your social profiles. Write a blog – update it often - and link it to your social media. Cross-pollination is the key!
4. Submit to site directories, using your keywords. Sure the directories don’t always deliver, but using your keywords will boost your Google rankings.
5. Give something away for free – even if it’s just advice. Encourage people to pass it on and talk about it. Be generous.
6. Make sure your headlines include your keywords, as well as being informative and eye catching (of course!).
7. Distribute your content. You need a paid distribution strategy (eg. paid social) to get it in front of the right people. Make sure you measure your success.
Want to get even more traffic to your website? Download The quick-start guide to inbound marketing for technology companies today!