Wouldn’t it be nice if your website and marketing distribution channels provided you with a steady stream of relevant, qualified leads?
Inbound marketing can do just that. It is a methodology designed to attract, convert, close and delight your prospects and clients by creating relevant, compelling content that helps your target audience overcome their most pressing challenges, and promoting it where your prospects will find it.
Research has shown that 61% of buyers begin their decision making process with a Google search. And if you’re not among the companies providing the answers where your buyers look for them, you can be sure your competitors are.
Does this sound like you?
- Most of your new business comes from referrals
- Your website is a brochure – not an effective lead generator
- You are not sufficiently differentiated from your competitors
- You are spending money on marketing, but you’re not 100% clear on the results or ROI
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, it is time to get a predictable, scalable method to generate leads and grow your revenue.
Inbound Marketing Strategy
Failing to plan is planning to fail. You need to attract your specific target persona to your site, then nurture them with the information they want, when and how they want it to build the relationship and increase the chance of closing the sale.
We spend some time with you in this phase so that we can:
- Set SMART goals that we plan to reach through inbound marketing
- Profile your personas, their motivations, needs and pain points
- Create your firm’s point-of-view, the relevant and engaging storylines that will cut through the noise to engage your audience
- Produce an inbound marketing strategy that incorporates all of the content, distribution and promotion, and metrics that will see you reach your SMART goals
- Create a detailed activity plan that sets out some short-term wins as well as an action plan for building longer term results.
Inbound Marketing Management
Retainer models work best for inbound execution, as they enable us the agility to meet your SMART goals. Under Brand chemistry’s retainer model, you get:
- Marketing automation specification, set-up and management
- Content creation: blogs, articles, press releases, infographics, video, ebooks, podcasts and more
- Content distribution: email, social media, SEO, PPC, native marketing, blogger outreach, influencer marketing
- A laser-sharp focus on delivering to or exceeding your SMART goals, constantly tweaking and improving results based on real data
- Lead scoring, workflows and nurture programs, designed to move your buyer through the buyer journey
- Daily tweaking and looking for opportunities, fortnightly WIP meetings, monthly metrics reporting and quarterly strategic reviews, all done by our HubSpot certified Inbound Marketing Strategists
- Discounted rates for retained services
What can you expect from working with us
- An expert, b2b partner who understands your industry and how inbound marketing applies to it
- A differentiated brand, positioned in a clear and compelling way
- A goal-orientated and data-driven strategy, helping you and your team focus on the initiatives that deliver results
- A growing library of engaging content assets providing you with a steady stream of relevant new leads
- Marketing and sales alignment, shared understanding, shared goals and agreed KPIs
- A move away from a traditional marketing mindset to a more agile, data-driven and effective lead and revenue generating model
- 100% visibility over the entire engagement via online project management collaboration